So I was blogsurfing and found my way to my pal Alina’s blog where I found out that she tagged me!
I love lists so here goes:
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
That would be July 1998 so I was in UP Miagao taking up Computer Science. I was living in a boarding house with 3 of my best friends studying hard (daw) and having the time of my life. Ahhh those were the days.
2. Five things on my to-do list today:
- Finish my night shift, I work from 9P – 6A and I am LOVIN it! 🙂
- I might drop by CDR-King to get myself a tripod
- And a 8-in-1 programmable remote I am hoping to use as a remote trigger for my 400D. Saw it in a forum and I am praying that the P120 gadget can save me LOTS of money.
- Related to that, write down my ideas for the 365 days project (glorified daily cam-whoring, and I could JUST SEE my beastie Troy say, ahhh yes… typical… ehehehe)
- Let certain people know just how much I love and appreciate them
3. Snacks I enjoy:I am SO addicted to CHIZ CURLS right now. I have to stop stop stop. Also no more Fudgee Bar.
4. Places where I’ve lived:
Marami rami to:
- Diliman, QC
- Pag-Asa, QC
- Bolingbrook, IL
- Normal, IL
5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:
Play badminton everyday para hindi tumaba, Travel everywhere, take lots of pictures with my very very expensive camera gear, go to cooking school, live abroad and buy several houses (especially a beach house), buy my parents a house and making sure they’re comfortable, give to charity, or since i don’t have to work, help out in charity work, invest wisely para hindi maubos lang ang pera, oh and have lots of kids (kasi mahal magkaanak eh hehe).